Pro Evolution Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,071
Reaction score
13,726
Does anyone here play a bit of PES?

I quite enjoy it and I was wondering what your Master League teams were...

 
a good,young team..i dont play it anymore.But i used to

my team was a bit like this:

Cech

Sergio Ramos

Terry

Canavaro

A.Cole

Ronaldinho

Messi

Kaka

Essien

Benzema

Aguero

:D

 
the new pes is garbage. ive always been a pes boy but the latest fifa is miles ahead of it.

 
I have PES 08 on PSP and my team is

Cech

Carvalho------JT-----A.Cole

Lampard--Essien--Ballack

Huntelaar--Berbatov--Torres

There is one other midfielder but I can't remember who it is and my PSP is out of charge :D

Berbatov and Drogba swap constantly though

 
Ah, I'm still on PES 6. :lol:

My team is about eight seasons in, but it started as:

GK - Sorensen

LB - Ashley Cole

RB - Volz

CB - Marquez

CB - Gallas

DM - Bullard

DM - Pirlo

AM - SWP

AM - Prosinecki

CF - Trezeguet

CF - Radzinski

But they were crap, and through course of retirements and switching, it became:

GK - Kremer (succeeded Sorensen, who retired)

LB - Ashley Cole

CB - Metzelder

CB - Alex

RB - Volz

DM- Marquez

LM - Alain Traore (succeeded Duff and Radzinski, who both retired)

RM - SWP / Paco Montanes

AM - Prosinecki (succeeded Pirlo, who retired)

CF - Martins (succeeded Mutu, who retired)

CF - Park Chu Young

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top