Question on Fifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carshalton Blue

First Team Regular
Messages
2,796
Reaction score
4,092
From my boy, anyone know why he keeps getting sacked on fifa? he has Chelsea top of the league & got sacked for his behaviour & language? he then took over as boss of Millwall & the same thing happened? (I aint got a Scooby how these things work so go easy lol)

It got me thinking though, it makes me wonder with the amount of violent games out there, why has there never been a football hooligan type game? obviously clubs couldn't be named but you could have ICF/Headhunters ect.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Does he play with kinect/headset.

Because FIFA 13 introduced the feature where when you use kinect or a headset if you swear ingame you can get booked for that, I've never used it myself so not sure if that extends to career mode but I think that might be it.

 
Does he play with kinect/headset.

Because FIFA 13 introduced the feature where when you use kinect or a headset if you swear ingame you can get booked for that, I've never used it myself so not sure if that extends to career mode but I think that might be it.
He said he's playing on Kinect but not with a headset, he def doesn't swear at it lol even on a Xbox game fans are getting persecuted lol

 
Well Kinect has a microphone integrated so it'll hear it anyway, but that's just my guess it might be something else, haven't came into anything like that before.

 
Yeah it's kinect, simple solution would be to disable the mic on the kinect because it just picks up the game chatter and considers it as rants about the refs.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top