R.I.P. Jimmy Ruffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know only the one song (...broken hearted...) but it's a very good song and, reading about the singer's life, I hope he does RIP.

 
Another one gone. Brother of David Ruffin, fantastic voice, I used to have a few of his singles on 45, For anyone wishing to dig deeper, Jimmy Ruffin: The Ultimate Collection is an out an out bargain at £4.99 for a double CD of pure Motown magic.


 
Still got a one of Jimmys albums in my boot changer, Farewell is a lonely sound was a classic as are most of the songs on his greatest hits album.

RIP to another motown great.

 
RIP Jimmy. Motown had some truly great singers,singing classic songs that have stood the test of time.

 
Another one gone. Brother of David Ruffin, fantastic voice, I used to have a few of his singles on 45, For anyone wishing to dig deeper, Jimmy Ruffin: The Ultimate Collection is an out an out bargain at £4.99 for a double CD of pure Motown magic.



You've now got me started on a Motown night. I like taking one tune from the suggested nine at the end of each song and seeing where it takes me to.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top