Radiohead- In rainbows

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad_mac

Choose your Leaders, and place your trust!
Messages
13,822
Reaction score
913
Ok, I consider myself a radiohead admirer...not a huge fan lately, but the Bends and OK Computer are great albums. Their recent efforts have been okay, but I was wondering if anyone had heard much of their new release?

 
I got it, never been Radioheads biggest fan so i have to say im struggling a bit. Its not quite as out there as Kid A or Amnesiac but dont expect Hotel California!

 
its an excellent album. more like ok computer than the last one. going to see them in the summer in glasgow. i think the venues called glasgow on the green. anyone ever been?

 
I liked it- much better than hail to the thief IMO.

 
its an excellent album. more like ok computer than the last one. going to see them in the summer in glasgow. i think the venues called glasgow on the green. anyone ever been?
Gig on the Green, is what I remember it to be called, and it is at Glasgow Green. Usually a weekend thing, and usually some top acts perform there.

I own most the Radiohead albums, and think that there are some great songs on Kid A, but was not overly impressed by Hail to the Theif (although there are some great songs on there...isn't that the one with 2+2=5)

Anyway, dkw (are you from Scotland?) be prepared for any kind of weather, and a lot of drunk people who you can't understand; even if you are Scottish

Scott

 
rom west cumbria mate. so im used to rain and wind etc... not sure about the drunken scots though..

 
haha, nice one

used to go out with a girl from Kendal (well not actually, but that was the closest big city), and she did fine enough with me, so you could be alright

 
im pretty used to the scottish language. one of my best mates a glaswegian, and i go to glasgow as often as i can. my favourite city in the uk. fantastic place to visit for a city break.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top