Radiohead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballack & Blu

"Chance for Chelsea, goal for Chelsea"
Messages
7,214
Reaction score
2,585
Just been recently watching radiohead from Reading on BBC3,when you hear them live they are superb,Thoms voice weirdly fascinating.

 
Just been recently watching radiohead from Reading on BBC3,when you hear them live they are superb,Thoms voice weirdly fascinating.
i saw them in glasgow last year and they were fantastic. like you say, his voice is odd but mesmeric.

 
She looks like the real thing

She tastes like the real thing

My fake plastic love.

But I can't help the feeling

I could blow through the ceiling

If I just turn and run.

And it wears me out, it wears me out.

It wears me out, it wears me out.

Brilliant!

 
Plastic love eh. I wonder if this is where they got the inspiration:

"I blew up your body, but you blew my mind"

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top