Random problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulo

real down to mars
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
535
I didn't see a thread like this and thought my problem was not that big to create a new thread and have 5 posts in it, so feel free to post here for problems, or not and leave it at that either way is fine.

So yesterday I noticed suddenly every site I go to there's a bunch of words highlighted in blue and double underlined and when you hover over them a stupid advert pops up, this is really annoying and hasn't occurred before, anyone know how to get rid of this?

- Thanks!

 
The adds on first row really get on my tits. They take ages to go and even when you click the close button they open up anyway.

 
The adds on first row really get on my tits. They take ages to go and even when you click the close button they open up anyway.
Did you give that XBMC thing a go yet?

 
Its a streaming software thingy, pretty impressive

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do like a good thingy.

Do I need it on my whatsit? With a whatchamacallit? You know, do dar? 

 
Stop with the technical terms please, keep it in layman's terms.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top