Random Rumours

Sadly madrid have secured sahin for 9mill so looks like we have missed out
Not sure how official that is yet though. It would be a shame to miss out on him for that price, but why would he want to go there? He isn't gonna play ahead of alonso, or ozil.

 
Not sure how official that is yet though. It would be a shame to miss out on him for that price, but why would he want to go there? He isn't gonna play ahead of alonso, or ozil.
it's just about playing for them.

i doesn't like it how madrid are gettin all these young, potential stars for some peanuts.

just because it's "Real", feck off... and 3 years later, 95% on the bench u'll swap over to fc getafe team dubai or what?!

 
Maybe the climate etc as well I'm sure that plays apart, I read that the agent is the same agent who worked with ozil so there's already that connection

 
I just read that were looking to replace mikel with m'vila from Rennes, sorry no link. he is an exciting prospect only 20, but I think obi has been in good form lately, and I'd be disappointed to lose him.
Not seen this rumour mentioned before, but you're right to suggest he's an exciting prospect. Saw him in the England-France game back in November/December of last year, and he seemed to be an interception machine - felt like he knew where the pass was going to go before anyone else and made sure to be in the way of it when it happened. There were also a couple of occasions where he just straight up embarrassed Stevie G and Andy Carroll, which is also quite a nice trait to have.

I agree that Mikel has played well recently, and it would be nice to see that rewarded by letting him stay. Having said that, I think M'Vila has much more potential to become a world class disruptive player a la Makelele or Vieira and if we can get him before anyone else realises that, then I think it would be a good piece of business.

 
Does this mean that Kaka is almost surely on his way out, with Ozil, Canales and Sahin there.
That's a really good shout, and does make sense, I was watching revista de liga or something and was giem ballage was stating mourinho was fed up with kaka saying he hasn't played well enough, hell be on huge wages with the 62mill price tag and he's had terrible injuries. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back at AC Milan.

Hope we buy a playmaker

 
You wanna the sexy football, you gotta the sexy football:

Painted%2BSoccer%2BGirl%2B%285%29.jpg


Painted%2BSoccer%2BGirl.jpg


Painted%2BSoccer%2BGirl%2B%281%29.jpg


Painted%2BSoccer%2BGirl%2B%282%29.jpg


Painted%2BSoccer%2BGirl%2B%283%29.jpg


Painted%2BSoccer%2BGirl%2B%284%29.jpg


Painted%2BSoccer%2BGirl%2B%286%29.jpg


 
"The targets are believed to include the likes of Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas, Tottenham's Gareth Bale and Dutch defender Gregory van der Wiel.Wesley Sneijder, Thomas Muller, Adam Johnson, Matt Jarvis, Ashley Young, Jack Rodwell, Marouane Fellaini, Luka Modric and Andrey Arshavin are other possibilities - all of who can inject pace into an ageing squad."
A quick review of those players mentioned...

Cesc Fabregas - f*ck right off

Gareth Bale - ditto

Gregory van der Wiel - he'd do nicely

Wesley Sneijder - would be great, but very unlikely

Thomas Muller - love to see it, but doubt it will happen

Adam Johnson - overrated

Matt Jarvis - not good enough, but maybe worth a punt

Ashley Young - cheating diving c*nt, f*ck right off

Jack Rodwell - I'd love us to sign him

Marouane Fellaini - can't stand him, and we've only room for one Sideshow Bob

Luka Modric - good player, unfortunately tainted by his time at N17, f*ck right off

Andrey Arshavin - too temperamental and pig ugly

 
Here's one I haven't heard before:

Man City boss Mancini prepared to use Tevez in swap for Chelsea ace DrogbaManchester City are ready to set up a sensational swap involving Carlos Tevez for Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.

Tevez is poised to demand an Eastlands exit in the summer and the mega-rich Stamford Bridge outfit are one of only a handful of clubs in the world that could afford his huge wages.

City are desperate to hold on to Tevez, but may accept a bombshell deal that would see them pocket around £30m plus Ivorian hitman Drogba as a makeweight.

The Manchester Evening News says City boss Roberto Mancini has been alerted to the availability of Drogba, who has just one year left to run on his Stamford Bridge contract and is becoming increasingly frustrated by the battle for places in Carlo Ancelotti’s team since the January arrival of Fernando Torres.
Well... on the plus side, Tevez is younger than Drogba, and there wouldn't be the African Cup of Nations to worry about. Despite being something of a mercenary Tevez gives his all when he's on the pitch for whatever team he plays for.

On the other hand, he' a temperamental moody bar steward who is said to be homesick. Manchester to Buenos Ares, London to Buenos Ares: spot the difference. And then there was the Team Bridge thing.

Probably bullsh*t anyway.

 
A quick review of those players mentioned...

Cesc Fabregas - f*ck right off

Gareth Bale - ditto

Gregory van der Wiel - he'd do nicely

Wesley Sneijder - would be great, but very unlikely

Thomas Muller - love to see it, but doubt it will happen

Adam Johnson - overrated

Matt Jarvis - not good enough, but maybe worth a punt

Ashley Young - cheating diving c*nt, f*ck right off

Jack Rodwell - I'd love us to sign him

Marouane Fellaini - can't stand him, and we've only room for one Sideshow Bob

Luka Modric - good player, unfortunately tainted by his time at N17, f*ck right off

Andrey Arshavin - too temperamental and pig ugly
Only argument I would have is over Modric who I think could be superb if used correctly, and all would be forgiven. But with you on the rest.

 
I would be very willing to take a gamble on Jarvis...especially if Wolves go down...wouldn't cost too much.

 
I would be very willing to take a gamble on Jarvis...especially if Wolves go down...wouldn't cost too much.
I don't like Wolves going down unless they take their teeth out first

 
Ok so rumours of Zola`s impending arrival as a coach seem to be gathering speed. I would be more than happy to see that happen and I think it would go a bit of a way to placate those unhappy with Butch`s booting.

 
Ok so rumours of Zola`s impending arrival as a coach seem to be gathering speed. I would be more than happy to see that happen and I think it would go a bit of a way to placate those unhappy with Butch`s booting.
I think it would be an excellent appointment, he has the respect of everyone in world football, and I think he'l work well with carlo, as I'm sure they're paths will have met along the years.

 
I think Zola being could really help our younger players as much as anything, especially Gael kakuta, if there's one man who can teach him to how use his skill to effect football at the highest level, it's Zola. We also have piazon, sturridge, and mceachran. But I think his proffesionalism is something that could also be the difference for these young kids. Terry spoke about how Zola's diet, and attitude towards training was an inspiration for him, and I'm sure it would be for any player learning his trade.

 
Back
Top