Random Rumours

I thought I would have a look at him when he faced Barcelona, but now I've realised that we play ManU at the same time. Bugger :(
I realized the same thing earlier, wish that game was this afternoon.

 
Saw a bit of highlights and seems to be a speedy little one on the left flank.

 
Strange that we even have this topic in the rumours section. He is apparently heading to Blackburn and we aren't even linked, some thought before posting a topic will only be in the best interest of this forum.

 
Strange that we even have this topic in the rumours section. He is apparently heading to Blackburn and we aren't even linked, some thought before posting a topic will only be in the best interest of this forum.
Not an unreasonable request. The reason I posted it was that whilst there has been no mention of us getting him, I wondered whether people thought he was still any good and whether we should get involved. I guess it was an unnecessary post, but figured that if people didn't want to talk about it then it would just drop off of the forum as nobody replied.

 
Chelsea may move for Brazil U17 champion WallaceFluminense’s 16-year-old defender, Wallace, may make a switch to Europe before kicking a ball for his professional team in Rio.

When Deco moved from Chelsea to Flu, the London club bought 40% of Wallace’s economic rights. The right back played a significant part in Brazil’s Under 17s success in Ecuador, and this could prompt an early transfer to Chelsea.
LINK

Another Brazilian...:P

 
Can't wait to have him in the squad ;)

/monthly_04_2011/post-287-0-19540700-1302631294.jpg

 

Attachments

  • Braveheart.jpg
    Braveheart.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Maybe we'll sign Gromit as well...
ahahahaahh
TFRDC8.gif


 
When I saw the thread title, I wondered how quickly someone would make that joke and Maksimov doesn't disappoint :laugh2:
I knew someone would do it, so I might as well get it out of the way.

 
It has been revealed that Chelsea are now favourites to land Shakhtar Donetsk flyer Willian Borges da Silva during this summers transfer window.

Despite interest from Barcelona for the 22 year old, sources close to the player have suggested that he would prefer to join fellow Brazilian’s Ramires and Alex at Stamford Bridge and test himself against the best in the Premiership.

Willian has played for the Ukranian side since 2007 scoring 13 goals in over 80 appearances but it his raw pace and amount of assists that have attracted the likes of Chelsea despite Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola being “impressed” when the Spanish giants played them last week in the first leg of their Champions League quarter final.

Figures of £25m have been circulating for the player that can also play as an attacking midfielder and it is believed a bid of around that from the West London club will be enough to secure his services.

 
We were linked with paying more than double that after he tore up the U-21 WC alongside Messi and Kerlon a few years ago

 
Back
Top