Zola's Love Child
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,125
- Reaction score
- 12
Okay, so I'm not new here (well, still new compared to some of the cronies perhaps
) but...
I've just completed a relocation to Vancouver, Canada, and just wondering if there are any of our members that live around these parts...I know mad_mac lurks around the border just to the south.
I've suddenly found myself in the weird position of waking up to find out all the scores from the day's games...did manage to watch the Fulham game live...at 8am, which was great, but the Burnley kick off was well, well before 6am. Big credit to out North American supporters who've managed to keep the faith through time zones!
I've just completed a relocation to Vancouver, Canada, and just wondering if there are any of our members that live around these parts...I know mad_mac lurks around the border just to the south.
I've suddenly found myself in the weird position of waking up to find out all the scores from the day's games...did manage to watch the Fulham game live...at 8am, which was great, but the Burnley kick off was well, well before 6am. Big credit to out North American supporters who've managed to keep the faith through time zones!