Reading Festival 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueNose

On the Bench
Messages
785
Reaction score
0
The line-up is quite dissapointing compared to those of V festival and T in the park.

i dont like the fact that they release the line-up and tickets at the same time, although alot of people want to go regardless of who's playing i think that £200 odd is alot of money to essentially gamble on. I wish they had realsed the line-up earlier as i would have folked out on V.

anyway, just started this topic to see if any of the shedend posters are going to reading and what your thoughts are on the line-up?

Line Up: http://www.readingfestival.com/#poster

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning to go last week, but I found out I don't come back from a family holiday until the festival has already started, so I didn't get any tickets. Thankfully, looking at the line-up, I don't think I'll be missing out on much. The only ones I would go out of my way to see are:

FRANK TURNER FRANK TURNER FRANK TURNER FRANK TURNER FRANK TURNER

30 Seconds To Mars

Two Door Cinema Club

The Offspring

Rise Against

Madness

Jimmy Eat World

The rest of the line-up leaves much to be desired. The NME/Radio1 stage looks shocking this year.

 
I think the V line up looks a lot worse!

 
:o

arctic monkeys and the courteeners make it kill reading for me, and thats without mentioning the likes of eminem blondie, plan b, rihanna etc...

 
eminem - great at what he does though wouldn't pay to see him.

blondie - great in 1980.

plan b - a lucky chav that fancies himself.

rihanna - "look at me"

 
eminem - great at what he does though wouldn't pay to see him.

blondie - great in 1980.

plan b - a lucky chav that fancies himself.

rihanna - "look at me"
Rihannas musics good Modio!!

 
It sure is Andrea!

..if you are 13!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
S&M normally is though it depends on the company you keep.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top