Reading Women V Chelsea Women (WSL) Sat 27th May 23 14:30

Kaneryd's gone blonder!

200.gif


 
 Hopefully they'll be guests of honour at the Bridge tomorrow and get to do a lap of honour. 
Exactly what I thought, let's hope the club put the wheels in motion today to make it happen tomorrow.

 
I would be surprised if Harder is leaving on a free, more likely that something has been negotiated yet will not be revealed yet.

 
Last 5 games when the title was at stake ... played 5 won 5 ... goals for 22, goals against 0 ... now that's doing it in style !

Great idea to have them parade their trophy at the Bridge tomorrow. I hope someone at CFC has already thought of that, or at the very least is paying attention to theshedend.com LOL

 
Take away the base male physicality and strength, and this women's team would easily beat the men's team at the moment!

 
Take away the base male physicality and strength, and this women's team would easily beat the men's team at the moment!
With the way the men are playing no doubt in my mind our women's team would beat them.

I think the women should just play tomorrow instead of the men so we can get a Chelsea win. 
As good as our women's side are I don't think they would beat Newcastle. Set pieces alone would do the damage.

 
Back
Top