Real vs The Medias finest (CL Final 22)

merlin_138716301_7655ceb3-fb5e-4354-821a-bfad8d475786-articleLarge.jpg

Same score as in the 2018 Final please!😀

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Its on Youtube live on the BT Sport Channel!

 
I know the media love Liverpool but I'm surprised at how dismissive they are over Real Madrid. So called experts saying that Liverpool will just steamroller them. If it was that easy perhaps City or ourselves would be in the final now.

 
Hopefully Real Madrid fluke another win like they have done in every round so far

 
I am really hating all this Pool love. They even got Gerrard to wax lyrical about the pool team. I might have to stay off all media for a couple months if they win today.

 
This should be a standard disciplinary 3-0 win for Madrid 

And banned from Europa for 5 yrs

 
Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt the bin dippers will blame everyone else. 
They are already blaming the organizers. This despite the fact that their ticketless fans are mugging phones off fans because they have etickets on them.

 
They are already blaming the organizers. This despite the fact that their ticketless fans are mugging phones off fans because they have etickets on them.
Says it all about the bin dippers. They then wonder why people get angry with them.

 
Back
Top