Lyncath First Team Squad Messages 1,229 Reaction score 2 Oct 5, 2012 #2 Anyone else watch it last night? Thankfully they'e gone back to Lister/Rimmer/Kryten/Cat! "Your brain is smaller than the salad section at a scottish supermarket"
Anyone else watch it last night? Thankfully they'e gone back to Lister/Rimmer/Kryten/Cat! "Your brain is smaller than the salad section at a scottish supermarket"
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,387 Reaction score 23,320 Oct 6, 2012 #3 I was happily surprised by how good it was, it was pretty much Red Dwarf of old. Some excellent jokes, the Moose thing was fantastic and the best joke was "we just hosed him down and gave him a hat"
I was happily surprised by how good it was, it was pretty much Red Dwarf of old. Some excellent jokes, the Moose thing was fantastic and the best joke was "we just hosed him down and gave him a hat"
BlueBeard First Team Regular Messages 6,073 Reaction score 169 Oct 6, 2012 #4 I like the way Kryten was aged to blend in with the others - no Holly though?
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,387 Reaction score 23,320 Oct 6, 2012 #5 I think I saw somewhere there is an AI in some episodes, dont know if its holly though.
Zeta Members AF Messages 24,695 Reaction score 11,405 Oct 6, 2012 #6 Was looking forward to it, but the trailers on Dave looked pretty crap so gave it a miss.