Zola
I am Zola.
- Messages
- 20,806
- Reaction score
- 3,097
There seems to be a bug when a lot of posts or topics are collated.
The problem arises in Chrome and Firefox.
Here is the message I get in Chrome when trying to access the "José Mourinho confirmed as Chelsea manager" thread.
The problem arises in Chrome and Firefox.
Here is the message I get in Chrome when trying to access the "José Mourinho confirmed as Chelsea manager" thread.
In firefox, it goes to a page similar to a 404, but says page cannot be displayed because of the loop.This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22192-jos??-mourinho-confirmed-as-chelsea-manager/page-208#entry668374 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem.
If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.