Redirect Loops

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
I am having issues accessing various thread throughout the site... e.g. the Jose Mourinho one, the Messi rumours one etc.

This issue is in both Firefox and Chrome, but the threads work on my phone via tapatalk.

Anyone else experiencing this?

/monthly_11_2013/post-5261-0-69592800-1384264251_thumb.jpg

/monthly_11_2013/post-5261-0-64318200-1384264257_thumb.jpg

 

Attachments

  • loop_chrome.jpg
    loop_chrome.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • loop_firefox.jpg
    loop_firefox.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm just gutted you have no embarrassing tabs open on your browser that I can rip into you about. 

 
Zola, you have posted about loops before but it only seems to be you having the problem.

It sounds like your computer may be having issues with something embedded on certain topics.

 
@FCF I may or may not have closed tabs prior to screenshooting! :p

@Mod. No prob dude

 
Someone say cookies?

cookie-monster-gif-2.gif


 
All cookies cleared in various browsers, still an issue. Very strange

 
Run a virus scan on computer lately? Or maybe test with another browser?

 
I've tried it in IE10, Firefox 25, Chrome 31, all the same result.

No viruses or anything, it only seems to affect a few threads on here.

I cant open Dorset's latest post but it works on my phone.

 
If you google search for a solution im certain you will solve it. It seems that theres an issue with wordpress and redirect loops.

 
Back
Top