Request for help getting space music for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
My wife is having to host a arts and crafts event in the library on Saturday coming for kids between the ages of 4 and 8 and it is based on a space theme. I stupidly agreed to pulling together some space related music on my laptop which I will take in with me and play during the event - remember it is for kids so I am looking for obvious things like the Star Wars theme, Star trekking, err that song 'Space man, I always wanted to go into spaceman... (what was that called again?)

If anyone has anything along those lines can they e-mail them to me [email protected]

(or if anyone knows of a site I can download them from then that would be good)

 
Cheers RBJ - very useful link

 
err that song 'Space man, I always wanted to go into spaceman... (what was that called again?)
Spaceman? by (just googled this!) Babylon Zoo

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Perhasps this will help. It's a music video of Brian May's "Star Fleet"


 
Chris de Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelloing


 
Just play the Star Trek theme in the background.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top