Rio calls JT an idiot over 'that' incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rio is such an arrogant c*** - I couldn't stand watching him as a pundit during the World Cup. 

He's now had a pop at Moyes for not letting him eat chips before a game.

 
He is as thick as two short planks, duh !!!

His monotone, uneducated drab, was truly cringing to listen to in the WC.

 
He is as thick as two short planks, duh !!!

His monotone, uneducated drab, was truly cringing to listen to in the WC.

The toilet is probably the most appropriate place to listen to him in, Coco!

 
What a prat... I had typed out a long post but you all know it.....so I deleted

Fortunately I don’t think anyone with half a brain is listening, it is only the paper who are printing this drivel who are excited about it .

 
This other excerpt from Rio's new book makes me laugh too, guy is so insecure it's hilarious. Try and read it with a straight face....

"Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand has revealed that he struggled to make friends with rival players throughout his days at Old Trafford, reports The Sun.

The now QPR defender - who returned to the Theatre of Dreams for the first time this past weekend - has admitted that he's been unable to 'open up' with players that he's in direct competition with.

Ferdinand's revelations have come from his Autobiography, which is set to be released on October 2, where he's also revealed that he thought that the then Chelsea duo Frank Lampard and John Terry were 'fu**ing laughing' at him.

Terry, of course, is still at Chelsea, while Lampard is now plying his trade at Manchester City, and Ferdinand has insisted that his difficulties with rival players came from being obsessed with victory.

He said: "I struggled to make friends on other teams.

"I know other people manage to maintain friendships with rivals. Wayne Rooney is good mates with Joe Hart.

"But I don’t seem to be able to open up and be real pally with people I’m in direct competition with.

"I felt the tension with England together. If Chelsea had won the league or beaten us in the Cup, I’d be sat with Frank Lampard or John Terry and thinking, ‘Are they f***ing laughing at me?’

"It’s something they probably never felt at all.

"Perhaps it’s the dark side of being obsessed with winning – you don’t want to show any weakness."

Manchester United and Chelsea have been huge rivals for many years, with the two clubs both competing for the Premier League title on a consistent basis over the last decade.

However, the ex-Red Devils star now has different priorities at QPR, with the club looking to fight relegation this term after last year's promotion. The Hoops will be looking to bounce back this weekend after shipping four goals at Old Trafford against Manchester United on Sunday.

Ferdinand and Co. will return to Loftus Road this Saturday lunch time to take on Mark Hughes' inconsistent Stoke City team. Ferdinand's former team, Manchester United, meanwhile are also in action this weekend as they look to make it back-to-back victories with a win at the King Power stadium against Leicester City."

 
I think Ferdinand read Ferguson's book and has tried to top it by being controversial over everything in his own book. All he has done is confirmed what everyone thought of him, that he is an absolute prick.

 
Well if Ferdinand wanted to be absolutely sure that Terry and Lampard are laughing at him, joining QPR was definitely a step in the right direction.

 
Well if Ferdinand wanted to be absolutely sure that Terry and Lampard are laughing at him, joining QPR was definitely a step in the right direction.
No doubt the chant when we play QPR will be Let's all laugh at Rio, lets all laugh at Rio,

 
Does he not know everyone outside Shepherds Bush refers to his new team as QP ha ha ha ?  The camel faced gobsh*te...!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top