RIP HM Queen Elizabeth

That's the end of an era now for this country, the rest of the Royals are tainted by divorces and broken marriages, paying off young girls out of court, accepting cash payments from notorious sources, Harry and Megan betraying the Queen for Disney money, they should all be ashamed at what they put their Mother/Grandmother through in her later life. God save the Queen but the rest of them can whistle. 

 
I hope that this isn't a sign of bad times to come. I have been very sick recently and have just started to recover in the last few days so in times like these it's hard from my perspective to not see some heavy clouds of uncertainty when thinking about the world.

Take care all, God bless.
Yeah i know where your coming from mate, you take it easy out there bud. Chin up is the way forward.

 
I hope that this isn't a sign of bad times to come. I have been very sick recently and have just started to recover in the last few days so in times like these it's hard from my perspective to not see some heavy clouds of uncertainty when thinking about the world.

Take care all, God bless.
Is that why your performances on the pitch have been subpar? Hope you’re back to full health soon mate  :good2:

 
I hope that this isn't a sign of bad times to come. I have been very sick recently and have just started to recover in the last few days so in times like these it's hard from my perspective to not see some heavy clouds of uncertainty when thinking about the world.

Take care all, God bless.
Understandable thoughts @Gol15 You know life and how we perceive it tends to go up and down, hopefully you're back to your 'up' soon. Hang in there, my friend.

 
Going to our work 'summer party' later today. It's now been re-branded as a 'gathering' due to the sad news about HM. Gathering or no I am going to sink a few bottles of wine for her majesty. She would have wanted it this way

 
Going to our work 'summer party' later today. It's now been re-branded as a 'gathering' due to the sad news about HM. Gathering or no I am going to sink a few bottles of wine for her majesty. She would have wanted it this way
I've renamed my evening meal tonight, it's now called Memorial supper, so i can now go ahead and eat tonight without feeling any guilt.

 
I hope that this isn't a sign of bad times to come. I have been very sick recently and have just started to recover in the last few days so in times like these it's hard from my perspective to not see some heavy clouds of uncertainty when thinking about the world.

Take care all, God bless.
Get well soon Gol, God bless you too.

 
get well soon @Gol15

200.gif


 
I bet he's loving this. Trying to getting back into everyones good books with his rousing speeches!

The guy is an absolute twatwaffle.

 
All light entertainment cancelled this afternoon for live footage of a hearse driving about. I dubbed it Corpse-Watch: Live. 

 
Back
Top