moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Oct 29, 2011 #3 Oh gosh! When did this happen? I don't know that I do want to say rest in peace to Jimmy - I'd like him to continue being an aged teenager wherever he is.
Oh gosh! When did this happen? I don't know that I do want to say rest in peace to Jimmy - I'd like him to continue being an aged teenager wherever he is.
Tim W Go ahead and play for keeps Messages 5,206 Reaction score 240 Oct 29, 2011 #4 A wonderful human being - RIP
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,390 Reaction score 23,322 Oct 29, 2011 #5 I used to love his show, such a shame hes now gone. Rip jim'll fix it.
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Oct 31, 2011 #6 Oh no! Used to love Jim'll fix it and a lot of the other things he's done. Rattle Rattle, Jewelry Jewelry
Oh no! Used to love Jim'll fix it and a lot of the other things he's done. Rattle Rattle, Jewelry Jewelry
liamski Youth Team Messages 224 Reaction score 2 Oct 31, 2011 #7 He certainly was a great character, I remember Jim'll fix it very well and also Jimmy on Top of the Pops . RIP Jimmy Saville .
He certainly was a great character, I remember Jim'll fix it very well and also Jimmy on Top of the Pops . RIP Jimmy Saville .
Scooby Blue Celery, celery..... Messages 1,705 Reaction score 32 Oct 31, 2011 #8 Legend! now then, now then. RIP Sir Jimmy,
chelseabootboy "26" Messages 1,684 Reaction score 99 Oct 31, 2011 #9 A legend is lost jingle jangle!!!!
T The old shedboy In the Ressies Messages 314 Reaction score 0 Nov 3, 2011 #10 JIM REST IN PEACE MATE BUT LINK UP WITH MATT HARDING AND FIX IT FOR US PLZ