RIP Whitney Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,158
Reaction score
8,767
Another one gone too soon! Just 48!

RIP

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got in and seen this myself, bit of a shock.

Rest in peace!

 
Truly saddened by this news; terrible waste, another artist who made too many wrong choices. RIP.

 
Crikey! I had to read that several times before I took it in. How tragic to die so young.

 
Bobby Brown was her undoing he introduced her to drugs. I hope he is feeling good this morning. It will surely put a dampener on the Grammy's tonight...RIP Whitney...'I will always love you....'

 
Can't help but feel slightly responsible considering just a couple of days ago me and my housemate completely murdered I Will Always Love You in karaoke...

 
A load of demons, and sad news indeed. Her toxic relationship with BB is finally over.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top