All Barco no bite
RLC Fan Club Founder
- Messages
- 18,025
- Reaction score
- 15,294
I like Lavia, has a unique skillset. Excited to see him next to Caicedo, which i believe was the original plan 3 years ago.
Disagree. He's very good on the ball and progressing the ball forward, it's just a shame he's pretty useless defensively but at least he tries.Where Gusto is useless for what he visably does, or does not do, Lavia is useless for disappearing.
His age may be 22 but his football ages barely offers more than Reggie Watson does. He had 1 full season with Southampton then missed basically all of the next 3 years.
He is not ready for this level, he needs a loan to see if there still is a top prospect in there or if those injuries have done him in and needs to be shipped off permanently.
Syd, I love it when you come out with all this specialist knowledge. Corporate accounting. It's a world I know nothing about, but I'm absolutely prepared to read and learn.No, they had a massive and sole impact. The protests themselves did not create pressure on the day but the digital column inches spent explaining the rationale for them sure did. The first set of protest, as small as they seemed, sowed the seeds for what would later drive a wedge between Boehly and Clearlake's "sides". The fallout from the latest protests inspired a reckoning on the 22 Holdco accounts that uncovered the true nature of Clearlake's investment funding.
It's a mistake to think that Clearlake (in particular) operate based on profit, since their goal is capital growth not profit. The only thing that matters to them is valuation and the only way that goes up is if the reputation and the 'brand' go up. Protests are an attack on the owners' reputation, which is why it is effective.
@SydneyChelsea is a Parramatta lad. This is Parramatta:Syd, I love it when you come out with all this specialist knowledge. Corporate accounting. It's a world I know nothing about, but I'm absolutely prepared to read and learn.
Only downside is it spoils my long time mental image of you sitting by a bilibong in the outback, eating a Kangaroo sandwich, and wearing a wide brimmed hat with corks round the outside.

I'll take it given the only other Sydneysider you know from these forums was a gay pirateSyd, I love it when you come out with all this specialist knowledge. Corporate accounting. It's a world I know nothing about, but I'm absolutely prepared to read and learn.
Only downside is it spoils my long time mental image of you sitting by a bilibong in the outback, eating a Kangaroo sandwich, and wearing a wide brimmed hat with corks round the outside.
This is actually Lewisham, which is much, much, much nicer than Parramatta.
Yes, hardly a used car yard in sight.This is actually Lewisham, which is much, much, much nicer than Parramatta.
Only because the ones that were there (Rick Damelian) went bust circa 2011!Yes, hardly a used car yard in sight.
I remember Rick Damelian!Only because the ones that were there (Rick Damelian) went bust circa 2011!