Roni Hudd

I hope this upcoming superstar joins us. I have heard that he could be next Hazard even tho he is CF. Hes technique is out of this world and speed.

Made last year 1st debut

There is few clubs after him, at least Bayern Munich, few another German clubs, Italian and Danish clubs.

I really hope Chelsea pulls the trigger.




 
Last edited by a moderator:
This deal will not happen, maybe during summer unless someone takes him first.

Hes contract is due last day of the year 2023 and this player has options to go another places.

Not top choice for is, but could become 20-30 MIL striker, if he is given 3 years of constant playtime in reserved and will not get injured.

I would snatch him now and re-sell in 3-4 years, maybe 650.000€ investment and 150-200k yearly salary, it would be very good gamble, had a look also his profile thru scouting networks and his videos, very very big potential.

Todd make the call! 

 
I heard if the beginning of the season goes well for him in Finland, Chelsea is ready to buy the player, but problem is this player is also in eye of FC Porto, Bayern Munich, 2 teams I dont know from Germany and couple of Serie A teams I am not sure which ones.

Small investment / Good gamble I would say based his data. I guess Chelsea needs data on this player to make decisions. Usually 6 full game data is enough for overall analysis.

 
Back
Top