Samuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel.

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi there, I'm looking forward to discussing the beautiful game with each and every one of you. In short, I have supported Chelsea throughout my life - I was brought up in London and I was lucky enough to be able to attend all Chelsea home games. However, I (sadly) had to move away from London due to education purposes over the last few months which have limited the amount of times I get to watch the mighty Blues live. I haven't really been interested in joining any major forums in the past although it wouldn't hurt to post a couple of times on the odd day, hence the creation of my account. :good2:

 
As it happens, Samuel, you have chosen the very best football site there is, so please feel free to post regularly and benefit from the wisdom and knowledge of all the old faithfuls.
blue%20scalf.gif


P.S. :Animation2:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top