To the CSR Crew.........Can you help??
Im thinking about getting Setanta Sports through my Freeview box.
I dont want Sky as I go to most of Our games home and away........ and on top of that.....
... the building I live in does not permitt me to put up a Sky dish,the W**kers!
Does anyone currently have it??
Does it have signal black-spot??
As I miss out on a couple of Channels currently on the freeview box,cos of where my place is.
Or have you heard any sort of good/bad word of mouth on it??
Its fairly cheap (?9.99) but has less games than sky with none of the so called 'MASSIVE' games.
My Freeview box has a 'Top Up Tv' slot do I need to be a 'Top Up' customer to recieve Setanta??
Thanks!
Robbo.
Im thinking about getting Setanta Sports through my Freeview box.
I dont want Sky as I go to most of Our games home and away........ and on top of that.....
... the building I live in does not permitt me to put up a Sky dish,the W**kers!
Does anyone currently have it??
Does it have signal black-spot??
As I miss out on a couple of Channels currently on the freeview box,cos of where my place is.
Or have you heard any sort of good/bad word of mouth on it??
Its fairly cheap (?9.99) but has less games than sky with none of the so called 'MASSIVE' games.
My Freeview box has a 'Top Up Tv' slot do I need to be a 'Top Up' customer to recieve Setanta??
Thanks!
Robbo.