Scared.. g4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll need more than a houseboat

 
don't follow.

About today g4? I'm away for the weekend and would love to finish you before then.

 
not today little one. I had no motivation, so it will be another fight against the absolute deadline tonight. by tomorrow afternoon, I will be a free man.

p.s. it is clearly obvious you have no idea or understanding of the great power of houseboats. mainly, because you said "don't follow", but for other reasons also.

 
And lets hope the secret of the houseboat is, at least from Pauly, kept a secret forevermore.

The last thing society needs is a profusion of Pauly rugrats with ill kept hair, a penchant for their father's bad soup, and a propensity for playing five across the back whilst instructing the full backs to follow the large backward arrows he had taped to the pitch.

 
i'm so... tired

how am i to teach when i can't construct a sentence for myself. other than:

g4... rubbish season... greatest squad ever- plays long ball- hurrrrah! can't even win with barca- disgrace- jump off something large without life saving equipment

 
season not over, 2 trophies in the bag, around 20 points ahead of you, I am the king.

p.s. long ball to klose is scientifically proven to be the best way of playing football.

 
Loz Loz don't listen don't listen- he is 6 points behind valencia after being given barcelona's squad + 60 million pounds in transfer funds. granted i'm 27 points behind but that is inconsequential because i've had a tough season with injuries

 
your treatment of van nistelrooy alone should get you the sack.

enjoy the race for uefa cup qualification.

 
long ball to klose is scientifically proven to be the best way of playing football.
Maybe Chelsea should sign Klose then...
icon_rolleyes.gif


We could use the same tactics all through the season, even when Drogba is playing in the African Cup of Nations.
icon_lol.gif


 
We could use the same tactics all through the season, even when Drogba is playing in the African Cup of Nations.
icon_lol.gif
I see no reaosn why not, we did it to Crespo!!

 
And lets hope the secret of the houseboat is, at least from Pauly, kept a secret forevermore.The last thing society needs is a profusion of Pauly rugrats with ill kept hair, a penchant for their father's bad soup, and a propensity for playing five across the back whilst instructing the full backs to follow the large backward arrows he had taped to the pitch.
Mock the power of the houseboat at your peril

 
hello pauly, it is quarter to 8am, I am just over halfway done with my essay. I have about 3 and a half hours to finish. don't you just love deadlines?

in any case, the gap is down to 4 points, I am out of europe by fluke, although hopefully you will be done soon enough.

going to try a new word now.

willn't be back before 11pm on friday, out all day. in today afternoon, if my flask of instant expresso (i'll give you the recipe later) continues to keep me awake.

and finally.

houseboat.jpg


 
essay completed! OH YEAH.

I spent from 12midnight till 5 am basically considering a nice, interesting film to discuss. I then thought, sod it, made that legendary flask of expresso (I feel very very sick) and wrote about the matrix, which you can twist to look like anything. it's. just. an. action. film. didn't stop me from pretnding that it supported marxism and attacked the feminist movement, while being an altogether "spiritual event".

as a celebration of this great forum news. allow me to offer another houseboat:

magicpowerofthehouseboat.jpg


 
oh yes i get it- houseboats are funny.

no i don't- i'm going to have to go over all this.

secondly- willin't is rubbish, thirdly- you're not back on when for what? I'll be home later tonight if you're about and haven't been kicked from the university.

I play Valencia now so the gap will be 1 point if my under 14 side can manage a win... Then chelsea again and then out injury hit and out of form barca with a pre-pubescent boy in goal. good luck!

he went out of the CL to... who was it? PSV? someone ridiculous anyhow. mighty barca! and ehm- i have 7 league wins in a row since the formation change... very nice!

pauly

 
i'm not sure of much but i'm certainly sure that those things are all unrelated. except tim w and small children in secluded locations. or is it loz wearing a mask.

 
the first*. I know it's not "cool" to say, but I regard that as an action classic. the other two made huge huge mistakes (taking the "philosophy" way too seriously, poor pacing, lack of plot... etc- everyone knows what's wrong there) and tarnished the first I feel.

*it was only a short essay, (2000 words), and I had forever to do it, but I just can't do anything until the night before it's due, at which point I stay up all night planning it in my head (can't plan on paper) and then writing it. it's a terrible system, and now, hours later, I still have the taste of extremely bitter black coffee in the back of my mouth. there is also the danger that I will pass the point where I am able to sleep, and will probably end up like a zombie at 5am, talking to henry about the finer points of a toothpick.

p.s. online now, small midget with a degree that taught him nothing about houseboats.

 
The first one has it's merits and I think it can be considered a classic. The amount of spoofs that were done about it is already a good sign of it being a fairly significant milestone in popculture. It's been about 6 years since I saw it and I thought it was ok. Nothing spectacular, but I have to admit I let myself being affected by all the hype surrounding the movie when it was released, so I think I raised my expectations too high. It was good, but I was still slightly disappointed. It's another film that might be interesting to see how well it has aged. I haven't seen the whole trilogy myself, but the second part was such a poor effort that I haven't bothered watching the last part. Maybe I will pick it up one of these days when there's nothing interesting at the rental store.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top