surley it can't be easier than hitting print screen and then control v in mspaint??!!! lThis is free, safe and easy to use http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.htmlI rather this route than doing all that print screen lark.
Exactly what I'm thinking!surley it can't be easier than hitting print screen and then control v in mspaint??!!! l
come on loz, you know on a Pc doing something simple isnt allowed. what he needs to do is download the biggest memory hungry programme he can find. he will then find his pc isnt upto it so will need to upgrade the memory, the cpu, the hard drive and the monitor (just in case) the programme will need service pack 2 but he will only have service pack one, so thats a couple of hours of downloading and installing. then he will use the programme and find it so bloody complicated he will just give up and take a photo of the screen. et voila, job done....surley it can't be easier than hitting print screen and then control v in mspaint??!!! l
One word there mate thats sums up exactly why I use it!mspaint??!!!
i thought that was how you built this forum?One word there mate thats sums up exactly why I use it!Top quality resolutions is that mspaint!
Take a snapshot of this forum and post it using mspaint.
my mistake, such modern software....No it was done in Word from Microsoft office 1997.
This is the screenshot method I swear by.surley it can't be easier than hitting print screen and then control v in mspaint??!!! l
Mod,I know a man(ish) in Australia who could help you develop your web building skills.