Server Work possibly incoming!

Thank goodness. Got that whole Stockholm syndrome going on would have had @Munkworth withdrawal.

@Valerie and @CaitlinCFC you know what I mean...



200.gif


 
It still might happen, just not right now!

200.gif


"Hello random hosting company, are you good"
"Hello, we are fantastic, why are you are still with that lot you've been with for 14 years, we are so much better, we come Munkworth appoved"
"Great lets test it out for another site first"
"YES! (now I can claim comission) let me just roll up this red carpet for the next potential mug customer"

...."Hello, Mr.Hosting Company, I have a problem connecting my email account"
"Do what? You want us to help with something? f**kwit! That will be £75 an hour"
"OK, Cheers now then"

 
It still might happen, just not right now!



"Hello random hosting company, are you good"
"Hello, we are fantastic, why are you are still with that lot you've been with for 14 years, we are so much better, we come Munkworth appoved"
"Great lets test it out for another site first"
"YES! (now I can claim comission) let me just roll up this red carpet for the next potential mug customer"

...."Hello, Mr.Hosting Company, I have a problem connecting my email account"
"Do what? You want us to help with something? f**kwit! That will be £75 an hour"
"OK, Cheers now then"
Hmm so on the one hand you are saying @Munkworth worthy approved, on the other that this "random hosting company" turn out to charlatans...

Hmm...

200.gif


 
OMG I was the only one one who couldn't access the forum tonight, wasn't I  :shok:   @Mod hates me  :sadwalk:

 
You was I think Val, it must be everyone in your country streaming the game! Shame that, I wanted the Oranje to win!

 
Back
Top