- Messages
- 22,723
- Reaction score
- 6,608
Like multiple toilet runs after a prawn vindaloo the inevitability of hosting costs is once more knocking on our door like a politician in the run up to an election.
I have just paid our hosting fees and it has left us with the glorious amount of 1p left in the forum bank account (at least providing the assurance that we aren't asking for excessive donations!).
We also have a new version of the forum software available now which we will probably need to upgrade to and that brings about compatibility issues with old moderations and skins.
So I guess what I am crassly building up to is a request for some donations so that we have the funds available when these things need to be paid for and also set aside for next year's hosting fees.
I have set up a new 2016 Running Costs target which you can see if you click on the Donate link at the top of the page.
Cheers
Loz
I have just paid our hosting fees and it has left us with the glorious amount of 1p left in the forum bank account (at least providing the assurance that we aren't asking for excessive donations!).
We also have a new version of the forum software available now which we will probably need to upgrade to and that brings about compatibility issues with old moderations and skins.
So I guess what I am crassly building up to is a request for some donations so that we have the funds available when these things need to be paid for and also set aside for next year's hosting fees.
I have set up a new 2016 Running Costs target which you can see if you click on the Donate link at the top of the page.
Cheers
Loz