Shed End Fantasy League 25/26

Is the "Report Offensive Name" button a new feature or was that always there ?

f**king woke pillocks either way LOL
Someone reported my name lump of celery one year and had to change it. Been there a while. Pretty good for upasetting spurs fans though...

 
My Fantasy Football team should be renamed to Injury FC. Frimpong injured last week, Ait-Nouri and Saka this week. I'll probably need to throw some points away and make changes before their value plummets.

 
My Fantasy Football team should be renamed to Injury FC. Frimpong injured last week, Ait-Nouri and Saka this week. I'll probably need to throw some points away and make changes before their value plummets.
Meh. I have both Reece and Palmer in my team. Blow out. Fell for the City hype, bought Haaland and made him captain. Down the toilet quicker than a dodgy kebab.

 
I'm in a league with friends and the rule is no Haaland and no Salah. I think this is really hampering my form in the Shed End league.

 
Remember not too long ago @Simplymo was asking people how to play it and trying hard to get to grips with it all....

View attachment 35646

Go on Moski!
Ah, cheers bud. Last season (first time playing FPL) was a massive learning curve for me. Tbh, I’m still not sure I know all the rules yet. 🙈

Hopefully this season I don’t disappear/go offline from February onwards and can finally complete a whole season. I’m still upset about last seasons zeta’s prediction thread 😢 I was sooo close!

 
I'm in a league with friends and the rule is no Haaland and no Salah. I think this is really hampering my form in the Shed End league.
Why? Both cost a fortune challenging you to build a team with fewer resources.

 
Why? Both cost a fortune challenging you to build a team with fewer resources.
Both are also guaranteed easy points too, just something to keep it interesting so we don't see the same teams in the league.

 
I really really hate international breaks…it takes a few game weeks to see how teams/players are flowing, now we have to start from scratch in a way.

I’ve lost that flow with each player and no idea what’s what with each PL team. Especially which player is in or out, which player/team is showing form, or is in the zone and grafting, and which players are worth taking a risk on.

 
I really really hate international breaks…it takes a few game weeks to see how teams/players are flowing, now we have to start from scratch in a way.

I’ve lost that flow with each player and no idea what’s what with each PL team. Especially which player is in or out, which player/team is showing form, or is in the zone and grafting, and which players are worth taking a risk on.
Translation: you're crap at it 😄

 
Lmao, perfectly said.

I haven’t got the grey cells in my brain to cope and it’s still early in the season.
Keeping up with prevailing opinion: it's not you, it's them (whoever they are) 😉

 
Well done to all that took part, Congratulations to Niall and Haribo FC being crowned champions and good luck with the Strasbourg job.

Personally, I was useless. My worst ever performance since I started playing Fantasy League ☹️

 
Well done to all that took part, Congratulations to Niall and Haribo FC being crowned champions and good luck with the Strasbourg job.

Personally, I was useless. My worst ever performance since I started playing Fantasy League ☹️
How do I regret starting the comp? Let me count the f**king ways. Apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

 
Back
Top