Shed End Forum Awards 2025

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,150
Reaction score
8,758
These used to be all the rage back in the day, the last few years.... not so much! Let's get it rolling again!

Best Overall Poster:

Funniest Poster:

Most Controversial Poster: 

Funniest Thread:

Laugh of the Year:

Best Use of Gifs:

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic:

Poster I Agree With Most Often: 

Poster I Disagree With Most Often:

The poster you most miss: 

The poster who should post more often:

Worst thread:

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: 

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: 

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong):

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess I'd better do the first you lazy f**kers!

Best Overall Poster: @Sconnie Blue The guy is basically my Chelsea news feed!
Also @Boyne and @erskblue for always something to read when Chelsea threads are quiet.
@Sexyfootball also posts good stuff in the Chelsea forums. Many names escape me, so I apologise to those I missed that clearly should be in.

Funniest Poster: @just takes that prize this year from me! @PloKoon13 and @dermott are also a card!

Most Controversial Poster: That Clown Lake guy. The worst for some years.

Funniest Thread: Where people have clearly used AI.

Laugh of the Year: I don't think there have been many, but I haven't really been around as much over the year.

Best Use of Gifs: I think @CaitlinCFC takes that from @Munkunku this year!

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: For best @OTL for the Tromso Snow day! I still like @loz one too, from the old days!

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @Scott Harris @RMH @The Rising Sun

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: Many.

The poster you most miss: Coco, Moi and Lofty.

The poster who should post more often: @Chippy @Liam

Worst thread: Nico Jackson Thread

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: @loz and Enzo takes some beating at the moment, I thought @nonotnowjim and Jacko was bad, but Loz rates Enzo F next level!

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: @axman2526 (not to throttle)

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): I think @Valerie and @Scott take it this year for consistency and being legends, also @axman2526 for taking over the match threads after coco, and @PloKoon13 for the MOTM threads. Each should be issued a rather large DGong

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear @Mod ... didn't @loz try this last year and I was the only one to fill it out...

Let's see. Is harder this year as I have been around less.

Best Overall Poster: @RMH , @Valerie

Funniest Poster: @dermott

Most Controversial Poster:  @evissy

Funniest Thread: err, honestly cannot think of one.

Laugh of the Year: past 3 months have jaded me, dont remember one.

Best Use of Gifs: @mojo always @mojo

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: on my phone they are tiny so dont really catch them. I do like @Munkunku cat one.

Poster I Agree With Most Often:  @Mod , @RMH

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: myself

The poster you most miss: Coco and @Bluesince66 , the latter is just around less.

The poster who should post more often: @Bluesince66

Worst thread: most of the match day threads

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: will agree with Mod about the @loz and Enzo love in.

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or ththrottle: @Mod , @CaitlinCFC , @Valerie

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): @Mod

 
That reminds me. Not stuck any pins in my mini Enzo doll this past hour. Back in a minute.
Don't forget to fill out your own picks too. Lead by example! ;)

Also @Munkunku off to a slow start. You won all the categories, and all expenses paid trip, to château Basement Mod after I voted for you last year.

 
These used to be all the rage back in the day, the last few years.... not so much! Let's get it rolling again!

Best Overall Poster:

Funniest Poster:

Most Controversial Poster: 

Funniest Thread:

Laugh of the Year:

Best Use of Gifs:

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic:

Poster I Agree With Most Often: 

Poster I Disagree With Most Often:

The poster you most miss: 

The poster who should post more often:

Worst thread:

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: 

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: 

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong):
I'd like to revisit my nomination from 2005 and nominate Kenn for all categories

If that's not an option, however:

Best Overall Poster: @terraloon, @dkw

Funniest Poster: @Clown Lake - it was all a satire bot, right?

Most Controversial Poster: @GarnachoCheese

Funniest Thread: CWC Final thread. Taking the piss out of a team and entity that takes itself too seriously

Laugh of the Year: @Clown Lake's comeuppance

Best Use of Gifs: @mojo , of course

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: @B.J - wtf

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @just

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @terraloon

The poster you most miss: @moi - rest in peace

The poster who should post more often: @youlots

Worst thread: The Nicolas Jackson thread

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: @evissy + BlueCo

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: @Bob stark or @PloKoon13 sounds like he'd be into throttling

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): undoubtedly @Chippy , though I am sure he has won it before

 
Best Overall Poster: @Sexyfootball @RMH @Sconnie Blue

Funniest Poster: @Bob stark

Most Controversial Poster: @terraloon

Funniest Thread: Enzo Fernandez thread

Laugh of the Year: Watching us most weeks

Best Use of Gifs: @axman2526 @nonotnowjim (does AI count?)

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: @ubermick

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @TheBoehlyBabes (not sure why i can't tag)

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @terraloon / @evissy

The poster you most miss: @yorkleyblue

The poster who should post more often: @VascoRF92

Worst thread: Jacko

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: @evissy

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: @Clown Lake

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): @GarnachoCheese

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Best Overall Poster: @Scott Harris

Funniest Poster: @Munkunku

Most Controversial Poster: @nonotnowjim  not that I necessarily disagree with him, just for the responses he got in the Jackson thread

Funniest Thread: usually one where @PloKoon13 shares his world view with us

Laugh of the Year: us beating the Amsterdam scum 5-1

Best Use of Gifs: @CaitlinCFC

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: no idea

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @The Rising Sun

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @evissy , but that shouldn't deter him. Also, see 'The most stick by a player or manager'. His obstanacy got him nominations from everybody!

The poster you most miss: Moi. She must be fuming on her blue cloud about the state of our club.

The poster who should post more often: @Phillip

Worst thread: practically every match thread this season

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: @evissy

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: @Mod , @Sexyfootball @nonotnowjim I will leave it to everyone's imagination whether it's to meet or to throttle

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): @Mod . Pathetically, this forum is a big part of my Blue life. Mod keeps it going, and when threads completely morph into hatred that can't be easy.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heres my thoughts

Best Overall Poster: @erskblue @Boyne

Funniest Poster: @GarnachoCheese

Most Controversial Poster: @Clown Lake  

Funniest Thread: Following our nearest and dearest rivals.

Laugh of the Year: Liverpools slump.

Best Use of Gifs:@mojo

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: @OTL

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @The Rising Sun@WhiteWall @Sexyfootball @PhilH930 @Nibs

Poster I Disagree With Most Often:@Bob stark

The poster you most miss: @Clown Lake not

The poster who should post more often:@Bluesince66 @Kev56

Worst thread: Nicholas Jackson

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: @Term_X for the unwavering support of Alejandro Garnacho

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: @nonotnowjim

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): @Scott @axman2526 @Boyne @erskblue @Mod

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Best Overall Poster: @SydneyChelsea @Boyne @Sexyfootball

Funniest Poster: @loz @PloKoon13

Most Controversial Poster:  @nonotnowjim @GarnachoCheese

Funniest Thread: the match-day threads before kick off are a laugh

Laugh of the Year: winning the CWC and that orange buffoon celebrating the trophy with Palmer as if he'd won it

Best Use of Gifs: @CaitlinCFC

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: @Munkunku 's weird cat

Poster I Agree With Most Often:  scary, I know, but lately I agree a lot with @axman2526, @dkw

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: @terraloon @evissy @Bob stark

The poster you most miss: @yorkleyblue

The poster who should post more often: @evissy @dermott

Worst thread: Jackson's thread got a bit embarrassing at times

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: @evissy @terraloon (the defence they make of the owners and model is top PR, but makes the thread more balanced)

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle:  @Boyne (that hip flask of whisky.... maybe one day we'll share a pint pre-match), @axman2526 (to cheer him up!), @Valerie

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): @Mod @Valerie @Boyne @Scott

 
Due to the football Chelsea play being the most tediously boring thing in existence & the football part of this forum becoming a hot bed of complete c**ts arguing about the same thing relentlessly I am under qualified to vote.

We can all agree @axman2526 is the worst & @CaitlinCFC & @Valerie are joint best then move on, right?
Ah come on Munk, help @Mod out and fill out all the categories as best you can.

You already have your answers for the first two, here is another, the poster you miss the most is @Malta Blue ...

 
Best Overall Poster: Probaly @Boynefor me, always coming up with something interesting at least daily.

Funniest Poster: @Munkunku doesn’t half lift some threads from the dregs.

Most Controversial Poster:  For the overall year it was that Clown muppet, that’s still active it’s @evissy but not in a negative way, just a different viewpoint.

Funniest Thread: Whichever one devolved into the Crisp topic, really lightened up the mood.

Laugh of the Year: Our Red Card record is beyond a joke so…

Best Use of GIFS:

Best or weirdest Avatar/Profile Pic: @OTL’s is topshelf

Poster I Agree With Most Often: @GarnachoCheese Glad to see the name change hasn’t changed the man, also @dermott in the F1 thread has me nodding along and @WhiteWall & @The Rising Sun in match day threads speak sense.

Poster I Disagree With Most Often: Sorry @Bob stark

The poster you most miss: @nonotnowjim has disappeared into thin air since we offloaded Wacko.

The poster who should post more often: See above

Worst thread: It’s the Nicholas Jackson one currently but the Liam Delap one is going to closely follow at this rate.

The most 'stick-by-a-player or Manager' member: @terraloon really does like our ownership model

The member(s) you'd most like to meet or throttle: @Mod seems to run the place fairly so I imagine he’s not a total twat in person. @GarnachoCheese is actually worse in person so he could do with throttling

The SLAG (Shed-Ender Lifetime Achievement Gong): Not been around long enough to comment and don’t want to accidentally call someone old so I’ll leave this one well alone.

 
We used to add a 'Newbie of the Year', but thought people probably wouldn't remember many; however, a few do stand out.

Obviously goes to @The Boehly Babes

There are a decent few others, but a few are 2nd (or 14th) accounts here. Even so, these lot deserve a nod.

Screenshot_20.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top