Shows on Investigation Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

soldiergirl84

Who cares? *turns on SSN*
Messages
1,494
Reaction score
114
Investigation Discovery is a pay channel in the US (might also be available in other parts of the world) that has a lot of criminal investigation shows. The most interesting are "I (Almost) Got Away With It" (there was one in which I wanted to slap the fugitive), "Sinister Ministers" (when men of God sell their souls to the devil), and "Unusual Suspects" (the people who did it are those you least suspect).

 
Men of God sell their souls to the devil???  Are you speaking in metaphor or do you actually believe that?

 
Men of God sell their souls to the devil???  Are you speaking in metaphor or do you actually believe that?
Soldiergirl is a believer. So I expect it's not a metaphor.

 
Men of God sell their souls to the devil???  Are you speaking in metaphor or do you actually believe that?
I was trying to be creative in describing the premise of the show. But that is what happens, really; priests and ministers commit heinous crimes.

 
Ah, you were using metaphor, that's good. Yes, priests and ministers here commit ghastly crimes too - priests mostly with little boys!

But at the same time, there are a lot more good priests and ministers than evil ones. And I am a non-beiever saying that, btw.

 
"Swamp Murders" is another good one (the swamp might swallow murders, but they don't always keep them down).

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top