Shuffle Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

byatt

In the Ressies
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
The idea of this is to place your WMP or Itunes on shuffle, then post in order the first 10 songs that come up, no cheating and skipping anything that could be deemed as embarrassing

 
OK mine were

Madness - Our House

Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight

Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning

Portishead - Give Me a Reason

Kristin Hersch & Michael Stipe - Your Ghost

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

Specials - Monkey Man

Housemartins - Flag Day

David Bowie - China Girl

Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around

 
Mine Were:-

Nirvana - Scoff

Guns n Roses - Nice Boys

The Jam - All Around the World

Jimi Hendrix - I Don't Live Today

The Beatles - Yesterday

Rise Against - 1000 Good Intentions

The Clash - Complete Control

Lenny Kravitz - Can't Get You Off My Mind

Genesis - Salisbury Hill

Avenged Sevenfold - Eternal Rest

 
Boston - Higher Power

Eric Johnson - Friends

Dokken - Don't Close Your Eyes (Live)

Journey - Lights

Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf

Thin Lizzy - Frankie Carroll

Guns n Roses - Live and Let Die

Thin Lizzy - Things Ain't Workin' Out Down At the Farm (Live)

Boston - Peace of Mind (Live)

The Police - So Lonely

 
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'connor

Green River - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Grace Kelly - Mika

Je T'adore - Kate Ryan (ESC 2006)

Move - Andreas Lundstedt (Swedish qualifications for ESC 2007)

Dependant Arising - Andy McKee

Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Les Flons Flons Du Bal - Edith Piaf

Hero Of The Day - Metallica

Wide Awake - Audioslave

 
I'm glad the Moos didn't cheat and hide the fact of being a Mika fan :lol:

 
Queens Of The Stone Age - I Never Came

Left - Little Silver Birds

Fleet Foxes - Quiet Houses

Trespassers William - Different Stars

Band Of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

Arcade Fire - Windowsill

Richard Hawley - Serious

TV On The Radio - Shout Me Out

Mercury Rev - Dream Of A Young Girl As A Flower

Friendly Fires - Lovesick

 
A Daily Anthem - David Cook

Permanent - David Cook

Chapter 12 - Son Lux

Burn It To The Ground - Nickelback

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left - Zebrahead

I Don't Wanna Stop - Ozzy Osbourne

Come Back To Me - David Cook

The Junkie And The Halo - Zebrahead

Save It For The Bedroom - You Me At Six

Sorry, but your friends are hot - Zebrahead

 
The idea of this is to place your WMP or Itunes on shuffle, then post in order the first 10 songs that come up, no cheating and skipping anything that could be deemed as embarrassing
I'm sorry, I don't really understand all of this. I have to do WHAT with my wimp? I was working hard in the gardeearlier so am shuffling about a bit, but that probably isn't what is meant.

I think this is something to do with the way you all play music, but I'm not sure my Bang & Olufsen turntable can do stuff on its own - I usually have to tell it what to play

Kev

 
Queens Of The Stone Age - I Never CameLeft - Little Silver Birds

Fleet Foxes - Quiet Houses

Trespassers William - Different Stars

Band Of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

Arcade Fire - Windowsill

Richard Hawley - Serious

TV On The Radio - Shout Me Out

Mercury Rev - Dream Of A Young Girl As A Flower

Friendly Fires - Lovesick
Saw Fleet Foxes live, supporting Wilco, a couple months back. Remind me of a modern Crosby Stills and Nash, good band

 
Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

Weekend Wars - MGMT

Occasional Dream - David Bowie

N.I.B - Black Sabbath

I'm in the Mood For Ska - Lord Tanamo

XR2 - MIA

Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival

A Man Needs a Maid - Neil Young

How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Al Green

Heavy Metal - Sammy Hagar

Some - Built to Spill

Shoot, that is 11, oh well

 
The Clash ~ Clampdown

George Michael ~ Kissing A Fool

Leftover Crack ~ Gang Control

Michael Buble ~ Save The Last dance

Pleymo ~ New Wave

The Beatles ~ I Saw Her Standing There

System Of Down ~ BYOP

Green Day ~ St Jimmy

Blink 182 ~ First Date

Paramore ~ That's What You Get

 
The Clash ~ ClampdownGeorge Michael ~ Kissing A Fool

Leftover Crack ~ Gang Control

Michael Buble ~ Save The Last dance

Pleymo ~ New Wave

The Beatles ~ I Saw Her Standing There

System Of Down ~ BYOP

Green Day ~ St Jimmy

Blink 182 ~ First Date

Paramore ~ That's What You Get
Shouldn't that be BYOB? And if it is, it's a great song :D

 
Friendly Fires - nice one SWaffle!

Saw them on Friday at Koko, and they were seriously good.

 
Friendly Fires - nice one SWaffle!Saw them on Friday at Koko, and they were seriously good.
They're probably my favourite band at the moment, I purchased their album on the strength of Paris alone and I'm glad I did, as it's been on heavy rotation since.

 
Yeah ditto, it's just very different to anything else out there.

Lovesick, On Board and Skeleton Boy are probably my top three, but the whole album is so solid. Paris is probably one of the 'worse' tracks in my opinion, and I still really like it!

 
Whatever gets you through the night - John Lennon

Modern Love - David Bowie

Supa Shoppa - Blur

Oxbow Lakes - The Orb

Tarantula - Pendulum

I wanna be adored - The Stone Roses

Was dog a doughnut - Cat Stevens

Disorder - Joy Division

Donkey Rhubarb - Aphex Twin

Not so manic now - Brick Supply

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top