Sign up closure

dkw

officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
Messages
40,388
Reaction score
23,321
Mods, do you think it might be a good idea to close forum sign up for a few days, just to stop the inevitable infestation should we lose, which we obviously won't. I'm sure it would make your job a hell of a lot easier too.

 
Certainly between now and the Atletico game would be a good idea.

 
Na, never been done before! We're not wimps afraid of a few scummy trolls!

 
Some people (as in Chelsea fans) sign up in the wake of big games as well though, I can't think of any other examples of this but I joined not long after Moscow because I needed somewhere to vent my annoyance.

 
Nonsense. I say bring the infestation on!

We'll soon shut them up, since we're going to beat them at Binfield and win the CL again anyways, just for kicks.

 
How about when you sign up you have to tick a box declaring your love for chelsea. Lol

 
You can get those black spot transmitters. Put it midway round the house and it powers the signal. I know sky were doing them free. Anything like that from your provider?

 
I think it would be best to restrict new members to a set number of posts and have them moderated before they appear until they've been here a few days. Trolls won't have the patience for it.

 
That was/is set up anyway

Na, never been done before! We're not wimps afraid of a few scummy trolls!
It has been done quite a bit over the years, all behind the curtain. Mainly, just to give everyone a quiet time.

 
That was/is set up anyway

It has been done quite a bit over the years, all behind the curtain. Mainly, just to give everyone a quiet time.

Oh!   Sneaky!

 
We have a mechanism in place that picks up the vast majority of trolls before anyone else sees them.  It works 90% of the time.  The only reason we fail 10% of the time is because Bluebeard is busy on those occasions and can't apply his unique blend of fingernail and armpit hair removal techniques.

 
I've changed my mind .

 
Back
Top