Silly Season - Summer Window 24/25

Trafford is going to Newcastle....

 
Trafford is going to Newcastle....
interesting to see how he shapes up to the PL this time around. Out of his depth last time, not helped by Kompany's suicidal strategies. Played behind a very strong defence this season but at Championship level, much harder going next season.

 
There used to be a lot of fun in CFC transfer windows, now they're as painful as watching the season. In attempting to keep up apperances, we've spent another 100 million on no names and below par premiership players rather than signing proven quality that is needed in the Champions league.

Role on summer 2026/7/8/9/10/11/12 or the day the w**ker owners sell up and f**k off.

 
There used to be a lot of fun in CFC transfer windows, now they're as painful as watching the season. In attempting to keep up apperances, we've spent another 100 million on no names and below par premiership players rather than signing proven quality that is needed in the Champions league.

Role on summer 2026/7/8/9/10/11/12 or the day the w**ker owners sell up and f**k off.
Was wondering if we any recent gossip ahead of the club world cup final. Think the team is close to complete and ready for challenging for everything, just a couple of minor additions required. What a ray of joy this post is. Keep it up Salmon Jumper 👍

 
Was wondering if we any recent gossip ahead of the club world cup final. Think the team is close to complete and ready for challenging for everything, just a couple of minor additions required. What a ray of joy this post is. Keep it up Salmon Jumper 👍
Just Donnarumma and Rodrygo nonsense

 
Honestly I have a feeling in my balls we’re going to make a statement signing.

I think it’s going to be Rodrygo.

 
Our wage structure wouldn’t allow us to go near Donnarouma or Rodrygo unfortunately.
I don't even think there is anything in the Donnarumma rumours anyway. I don't think there is any interest from any side. We'll stick with Sanchez for another year and wait to see how Penders progresses.

 
I don't even think there is anything in the Donnarumma rumours anyway. I don't think there is any interest from any side. We'll stick with Sanchez for another year and wait to see how Penders progresses.
Seems a strange decision to sell our best goalie if you don’t have someone in mind. Penders is a couple of years away at least if his potential ever materialises. How many first team games in a crap Belgium league are we talking about??

I know Petrovic wanted to go but he wouldn’t if he felt wanted here.

Sanchez was brilliant in the CWC final, but let’s be honest…… he ain’t it! Seems like a waste of a potentially good season if we stick with him.

I like Sanchez… as a man I mean. Seems a good guy. Has a face u almost feel sorry for but every time he has the ball at his feet my arse makes buttons.

 
Over the summer, we have been linked with Nico Williams, Kenan Yildiz, Mogan Rogers and Xavi Simons, so if we end up with Garnacho out of this group, it would be a massive failure.
Linked with being the key. Clickbait Twatterari.

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkw
The way we do business we will be linked with pretty much every youngster on decent salary and decent fee. The more lottery ticket you buy, the bigger chance that you hit jackpot.

 
I hope this is bo**ocks, because we haven't shut down any of the Garnacho links.
The owners don't have a problem with a player being banned for drug use or creating a 'bomb squad' for unwanted players or our vice-captain apparently promoting transphobia and xenophobia but this, this is where they drew the moral line

 
Back
Top