Sleep well Aimi

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,722
Reaction score
6,608
For those of you who don't already know Mod has had to say goodnight to his beautiful little girl recently.

Aimi has battled hard against the odds since the day she was born as have Mod and his family.

There is nothing I, or any of us, can say that will make the suffering and sense of loss any easier for Toby. I wish there was but sadly there isn't.

He has written a post about Aimi which takes a strength that we can do nothing but admire. It is linked to below and I hope many will be able to offer a small donation using the link at the bottom of his post.

A brave little girl is now at rest and a loving mum, dad and brother are dealing with a sadness I can't begin to imagine. My heart goes out to my friend.

http://www.hope4aimi.co.uk/the-hardest-post-to-write/

 
Sleep well little lady, there's nothing any of us can say that will make this any easier. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it was to say goodbye.

 
Thank you for letting us know, Loz.

How dreadful for Toby and his family. I wish them all the strenhth they are going to need.

 
How truly sad.

My thoughts and love go out Mod and his family.

 
Toby you know I adore you and the pillar of strength you have been these past few months is immeasurable. I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

 
There is no pain worse than  losing a child.  My heart aches for you, Toby and for Aimi's Mum and brother..

 
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you Toby and your family at this time.

 
No idea who this is about but my god, my thoughts go out to all concerned. Horrible news.

Sleep well Aimi.

 
So, so sorry to hear this truly sad news.

Nothing I can say will make the situation any better but my heart goes out to Mod and family. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

 
Back
Top