Same thoughts here, although I won't think we are out of it until we are statistically out of the title race, I can't see us pushing for the title the way we are performing this season, and with all our injuriesThe way we are playing at the moment ........................No .We have suffered from major injuries and new players not prefroming .
United are top for a reason and if they continue to play well will be hard to stop.
You lot could decide where it ends up with us and the mancs still to play at Anfield . Still feel we will not get beaten up there but a win may be pushing it.
MAY.........I'm not asking if you can because you obviously have the quality in your squad and United will almost certianly have to slip up at some point, but what are your thoughts now?WILL you win the league this year?
Yeah.I think we are going to win it, and I don't think after a few weeks its going to be a huge suprise to anyone. 6 points is nothing, Man U haven't even hit a blip yet, and we have!What are you all going to be saying when we are sparking on all cylinders and Man U are losing games?
Chelsea since Terry went down and we started experiencing the footballing equivalent of the apocalypse: 9 pts.I think we are going to win it, and I don't think after a few weeks its going to be a huge suprise to anyone. 6 points is nothing, Man U haven't even hit a blip yet, and we have!What are you all going to be saying when we are sparking on all cylinders and Man U are losing games?
Will you?I'm not asking if you can because you obviously have the quality in your squad and United will almost certianly have to slip up at some point, but what are your thoughts now?WILL you win the league this year?
tough one, but at the moment i dont think we will.Will you?I'm not asking if you can because you obviously have the quality in your squad and United will almost certianly have to slip up at some point, but what are your thoughts now?WILL you win the league this year?
I think you are getting the "we can" responses because everyone knows we are capable, but with the players we have out at the moment and the way the replacements are underperforming, you really wouldn't want to put much money on it. If right now we had Cech, JT, Joe Cole and Robben fully fit and available I would say YES - no matter what Man Utd are doing, we are better. But having seen the last three draws and the way we played is so far removed from the last couple of seasons, I have to admit that I am not over confident.tough one, but at the moment i dont think we will.Will you?I'm not asking if you can because you obviously have the quality in your squad and United will almost certianly have to slip up at some point, but what are your thoughts now?WILL you win the league this year?
By the way, there are far too many 'we can' answers on here. What i was trying to find out is how confident you lot still are. For the record, i think you will.
don't you mean you'll will choke and we will winYes we willWILL you win the league this year?![]()
don't you mean you'll will choke and we will winYes we willWILL you win the league this year?![]()
![]()