Socceraid 2024

I’ll watch like every year, but I always find it all a bit cringeworthy what with the commentary and presenting!
Same. Unfunny comedians, annoying presenters and a very unfunny commentator. I just want to see Hazard play again.

 
I think the England team are toast again. Gonna be on Cahill to stop Del Piero and Hazard 😆

 
State of that pitch....should be a good afternoon's entertainment...

 
I think the England team are toast again. Gonna be on Cahill to stop Del Piero and Hazard 😆
Eden isn’t going to last more than a minute or two, Danny Dyer is going to f**k him up.

The pitch looks f**king awful, nearly as bad as Stamford Beach.

 
Maisie Adam scored a last minute goal and then hit the cross bar for her extra ‘conversion’ goal at Alex Horne’s comedy football match last month to level the game and send it to penalties.

 
Hopefully they leave Cole and Hazard on as long as possible. Best players on the pitch.

 
Back
Top