Andreas
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 7,779
- Reaction score
- 285
So my HTCs USB port has broke and its mainly my fault for using the phone at work which is not really ideal thanks to all the dust and concrete which end up in my pockets every now and then.
So a new phone is needed and I really dont want to spend another 350-500p on a new one so I've been looking at the Sony Xperia Arc S - released roughly the same time as my incredible s and looks like a decent phone for a rather good price, any feedback from you guys on that one? been looking at a few reviews and I like the look of it, actually almost bought that one before instead of the inc s.
The next one, really want an iPad 2 or a Samsung Tab as they are dropping in price and as I dont own a laptop and are not really keen on another pc these two seem to be the ideal choice.
Mainly what I want to be able to do is just basically surf, come on match chat here with you guys and stream series/watch a movie every now and then (youtube,twitter and facebook etc)
Read that the iPad struggle to use youtube and such so that would pretty much rule that one out I think and im not really sure about the Samsung tab, is it good enough?
Any feedback would be nice, especially if you own any of these things - cheers!
So a new phone is needed and I really dont want to spend another 350-500p on a new one so I've been looking at the Sony Xperia Arc S - released roughly the same time as my incredible s and looks like a decent phone for a rather good price, any feedback from you guys on that one? been looking at a few reviews and I like the look of it, actually almost bought that one before instead of the inc s.
The next one, really want an iPad 2 or a Samsung Tab as they are dropping in price and as I dont own a laptop and are not really keen on another pc these two seem to be the ideal choice.
Mainly what I want to be able to do is just basically surf, come on match chat here with you guys and stream series/watch a movie every now and then (youtube,twitter and facebook etc)
Read that the iPad struggle to use youtube and such so that would pretty much rule that one out I think and im not really sure about the Samsung tab, is it good enough?
Any feedback would be nice, especially if you own any of these things - cheers!