Sony Vegas Pro 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

First Team Regular
Messages
7,779
Reaction score
285
Just recently got this because I got interested in making Chelsea movies/player montages after seeing some really good ones on Youtube, thing is im a total newbie using this programe so if anyone know any good sites for basic tutorials I'd be really happy - been googling around for awhile without any luck.

I don't even know how to cut out small clips from an actuall clip and I keep f**king up when I try.

Cheers!

 
theres built in tutorials in the software!
Realised that after a few days, but cheers.

My pc is a bit sh*t though so think im going to have to buy a new one before I start doing anything with it!

 
I've always been curious about Sony Vegas, because I've never had opportunity to try it, let alone do any real work with it. Is it easy to use? Is it intuitive?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top