Sorry, no.. really.. I mean it!

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,165
Reaction score
8,769
Sorry folks, the site has been going down as frequent as a Dutch Hooker today.

We are not usually plagued by these sort of things but it appears over the last few days, the service has been.. well.. sh*te!

I am sure there is enough 'activities' on the net to keep you occupied in the downtime.

 
I wondered what was going on, couldnt get it at all at work this dinner time, which was bloody annoying. Just lost it again a couple of minutes ago too. Is it the host thats letting you down?

 
At the moment, its blood pressure!

 
Has your Spectrum+ broke again.

 
Sometimes I wish we could go back to those times of technology.

img_2599.jpg


 
Had one of those, loved when you loaded the games you got the different coloured stripes flashing down the sides.

 
Had one of those, loved when you loaded the games you got the different coloured stripes flashing down the sides.
Waiting 20 minutes for it to load, then the last bit would bugger up and you had to start all over again. Great days....

 
Sorry folks, the site has been going down as frequent as a Dutch Hooker today.

We are not usually plagued by these sort of things but it appears over the last few days, the service has been.. well.. sh*te!

I am sure there is enough 'activities' on the net to keep you occupied in the downtime.
Do you mean to imply that Dutch hookers provide sh*te service?

I disagree if that is the case.

Val, you may not make fun of me about this.

 
Back
Top