South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a light hearted RPG with a load of South Park references?

Is it actually any good or too gimmicky?

 
Is it a light hearted RPG with a load of South Park references?

Is it actually any good or too gimmicky?
Very basic RPG so even that aspect isn't very fun, the gimmicks and references don't seem that bad.

 
Only in South Park could you say "I summoned Jesus to mow down Nazi Zombies with an M16 AR".

For that, we f**king love it.

 
I played it through. It's surprisingly deep combat than what you'd expect. But ultimately, it's the South park themes that pulls you through. If you aren't into south park, you probably won't stick with it till the end.

 
I played it through. It's surprisingly deep combat than what you'd expect. But ultimately, it's the South park themes that pulls you through. If you aren't into south park, you probably won't stick with it till the end.
Nicely done

 
Bought it used this week, the combat is so-so but I really enjoy just being able to wander around the town, so I'm glad I purchased it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top