bonetti Old git in the West Stand Messages 2,505 Reaction score 16 Aug 26, 2009 #41 3 of my favourites - cant go wrong with (early) Bowie
Ballack & Blu "Chance for Chelsea, goal for Chelsea" Messages 7,214 Reaction score 2,585 Aug 26, 2009 #42 ,briliantly,lyrical
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,720 Reaction score 6,606 Aug 26, 2009 #43 Since everyone else has been posting youtubes of their nominations (no videos for the 2nd two though).
Since everyone else has been posting youtubes of their nominations (no videos for the 2nd two though).
Ballack & Blu "Chance for Chelsea, goal for Chelsea" Messages 7,214 Reaction score 2,585 Aug 26, 2009 #44 Lofty said: Forgot all about youtube: In case anyone wondered, the song is about heroin. And I've never been a smackhead either! Click to expand... for lofty,some great OGWT footage
Lofty said: Forgot all about youtube: In case anyone wondered, the song is about heroin. And I've never been a smackhead either! Click to expand... for lofty,some great OGWT footage
Maksimov Like eagles on pogo sticks! Messages 14,416 Reaction score 614 Aug 26, 2009 #45 Ballack & Blu said: some great OGWT footage Click to expand... I think that's the same performance that is on the Best of Bowie DVD. If you don't have it, I think it's well worth getting. Loads of music videos and television performances.
Ballack & Blu said: some great OGWT footage Click to expand... I think that's the same performance that is on the Best of Bowie DVD. If you don't have it, I think it's well worth getting. Loads of music videos and television performances.