Spotify in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim W

Go ahead and play for keeps
Messages
5,206
Reaction score
240
If you're US based and want an invite to Spotify which has just launched on your shores, PM me and I'll see what I can do

 
Sorry to sidetrack the thread, but now that Spotify is starting to operate in USA, have there been any news about Pandora coming to Europe? Spotify is better than Pandora in so many ways, but one thing that Pandora did/does better than Spotify, are the recommendations. I used Pandora for a while, until they blocked all non US users and I found a lot of new music that way. It's better than Last FM in my opinion. Anyway, I think I should upgrade my Spotify account from the Free version now that there's a limit to how much music you can listen during one month with Spotify Free. €5 is such a small price for what you get.

 
Same here, got 2 invites for anyone from US, UK, Sweden, Norway or Finland..

Spotify Free only but good for anyone to start out with, am a premium user myself as I love to have it in my phone.

 
Same here, got 2 invites for anyone from US, UK, Sweden, Norway or Finland..

Spotify Free only but good for anyone to start out with, am a premium user myself as I love to have it in my phone.
can i get this in Canada?

 
Tim, I am back in Scotland this next week and a bit, but I wouldn't mind an invite so you can pm me if you want

 
Tim, I wouldn't mind an invite and I'm in the US. PM me also.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top