Spurs got the manager we should have signed..

ChumpX

New Signing
Messages
77
Reaction score
97
I'm putting it here now.. Postecoglou was a big miss for us. Maybe the recruitment team were scared after Potter but Ange is on a different level to him. All of those who just said "who?" when I had him top my list (after Bagelman said no), now get to see the bloke in action. Watch his first press conference, whenever that is, and you'll see he's a man who knows what he wants from a team, and he'll move mountains to make it happen. Time will tell but my money is on Spurs top 6 at least this season, and better the next..

 
It’ll be interesting to see how many players he signs from Celtic that he bought in his time there. Seriously! 

 
I live in Australia now and have the fortune to follow the man from his early days. He punches well above any expectations, and has done it where ever he has been. True this will be the acid test, but I've seen nothing, ever, to suggest it's beyond him. Tbh honest gutted it's Spurs that have taken him on. I was looking forward to looking out for his results at a PL club, but now, well, you just can't can you? Rottenham ffs..

 
Back
Top