SQUEEZE - on TV tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBeard

First Team Regular
Messages
6,073
Reaction score
169
Three programmes on BBC4 this evening (Freeview Channel 9): -

21:00 - 22:00 - Squeeze: Take Me I'm Yours. Chris Difford & Glenn Tilbrook discuss writing Squeeze's hits.

22:00 - 23:00 - Paul Carrack: The Man With The Golden Voice. The career of the Sheffield born singer - he joined Squeeze in 1981, replacing Jools Holland.

23:00 - 23:45 - In Concert: Squeeze. A 1982 performance by the band.

Should be an enjoyable evening!

 
Cheers for that. I'm a big Squeeze fan and have seen them live many times.

Have you seen this Glenn Tilbrook gig on YouTube? Well worth a look (there are about 10 different clips from the show):


 
Three programmes on BBC4 this evening (Freeview Channel 9): -

21:00 - 22:00 - Squeeze: Take Me I'm Yours. Chris Difford & Glenn Tilbrook discuss writing Squeeze's hits.

22:00 - 23:00 - Paul Carrack: The Man With The Golden Voice. The career of the Sheffield born singer - he joined Squeeze in 1981, replacing Jools Holland.

23:00 - 23:45 - In Concert: Squeeze. A 1982 performance by the band.

Should be an enjoyable evening!
Love Squeeze....Reminds me of broken love i had in 79 (?)...I never knew it could happen with me and the girlfrom clapham out on a windy common that night i aint forgotten.....Im really up the junction......Quick . someone pass the tissues...I have something in my eye...lol

 
PS...TILBROOKE AND CHRIS DIFFORD IN MY OPINION, NOT FULLY RECOGNISED AS THE GREAT SONGWRITERS THEY WERE

 
Liked Carrick in Ace but not much after that

 
Liked Carrick in Ace but not much after that
Yeah, he was only in Squeeze for about a year, then did a lot of session work. I'm going to be recording the Carrack documentary, but doubt if I'll keep it. Definitely going to keep the Tilbrook/Difford prog, and the concert!

 
Crap, Missed this completely. hopefully it will be on bbc iplayer soon.

 
Excellent, cheers Steve.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top