Stamford Bridge vs Arsenal

dappersteph

New Signing
Messages
62
Reaction score
14
Hey all! I see that the tickets for the game at home vs Arsenal are now on sale. I'm thinking of coming from Canada for the game. I see only a few sections are available. Does that mean everything else has sold out, or they've only released select seats to start? TIA! 

 
Not all the Bridge sections are open for WSL games Stef, but @Boyne and @Munkunku will know more. I’d say grab the best you can now.

 
Hey all! I see that the tickets for the game at home vs Arsenal are now on sale. I'm thinking of coming from Canada for the game. I see only a few sections are available. Does that mean everything else has sold out, or they've only released select seats to start? TIA! 
The game hasn't sold out. Yes, tickets went on sale on Tuesday but I received an email a couple of hours ago to say tickets are available. I know For the game against Spurs on Sunday most parts of the ground with the exception of the Shed Upper were being used. The crowd was just under 15,000 which surprised me; thought there was more in the stadium. I suspect that tickets will be sold stand by stand. As demand increases mote stands will be opened up. I suggest you buy your tickets and recommend buying in the Matthew Harding or West. Noter the date of the game could change but will be the same weekend.

 
It looked like the Shed End was completely closed with the exception of the away section. It was a bit of a bad time for families etc. being a late Sunday evening kick off though.

If the demand is there then they’d open up more of the stadium.

Feel free to ask any questions that’ll help, the Women’s fans are the nicest members here.

 
Thank you @Munkunku @Boyne & @Modueke Yes I see the date is TBD that weekend. I'm looking for seated/non supporter section. Is Matthew Harding or West that? 
It’s all seated and fans are more civil in the women’s game so segregation isn’t really needed like it is with the men.
 

Matthew Harding is behind one of the goals so you get a better view of the whole pitch from the West or East Stands. I think @Boyne is in the West Stand. 

 
It’s all seated and fans are more civil in the women’s game so segregation isn’t really needed like it is with the men.
 

Matthew Harding is behind one of the goals so you get a better view of the whole pitch from the West or East Stands. I think @Boyne is in the West Stand. 
How come West is a better view than East? I see East is much cheaper. 

 
It’s all seated and fans are more civil in the women’s game so segregation isn’t really needed like it is with the men.
 

Matthew Harding is behind one of the goals so you get a better view of the whole pitch from the West or East Stands. I think @Boyne is in the West Stand. 


How come West is a better view than East? I see East is much cheaper. 
@Munkunku As you say, segregation isn't required. You're right, my ST for the women's game is in the West Lower. Not a bad view. As for the men's team my ST is in the Matthew Harding Upper. Behind the goal and the view from there is very good. @dappersteph As for the East Stand, I've only sat in the Lower Tier and the view wasn't that good. In all my years of going to the Bridge, I've never sat in the Upper Tier so don't know what the view from there is like.

 
How come West is a better view than East? I see East is much cheaper. 
West lower is bigger and has better facilities so it’s more expensive. It all depends on the sort of experience you’re looking for/can afford I guess.

I’ve never sat in the Upper Tier so don't know what the view from there is like.
I have, last time I was right in the back row next to a certain Jason Cundy doing commentary. That’s the only joy I’ve ever gotten sitting in the east stand, I hate the bloody thing.

 
@Munkunku As you say, segregation isn't required. You're right, my ST for the women's game is in the West Lower. Not a bad view. As for the men's team my ST is in the Matthew Harding Upper. Behind the goal and the view from there is very good. @dappersteph As for the East Stand, I've only sat in the Lower Tier and the view wasn't that good. In all my years of going to the Bridge, I've never sat in the Upper Tier so don't know what the view from there is like.
Interesting! At my home stadium the view is equally good from both sidelines. I do prefer to sit along the long edge than the end. Looking forward to hopefully getting to experience this! 

 
West lower is bigger and has better facilities so it’s more expensive. It all depends on the sort of experience you’re looking for/can afford I guess.

I have, last time I was right in the back row next to a certain Jason Cundy doing commentary. That’s the only joy I’ve ever gotten sitting in the east stand, I hate the bloody thing.
Interesting, thanks for the tips!

 
Back
Top