Arq So... What was I saying? Messages 2,638 Reaction score 86 Dec 5, 2010 #2 Any StarCraft 2 players out there?
N Nickerson New Signing Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Jan 22, 2011 #5 Just got it! But haven't had time to play. I still have all these ps3 games to finish before I get to it. Looking forward to it.
Just got it! But haven't had time to play. I still have all these ps3 games to finish before I get to it. Looking forward to it.
Virosh First Team Regular Messages 3,915 Reaction score 47 Jan 23, 2011 #6 Started the campaign a couple of days ago and I love it. Not much of a multiplayer, though. I'm more of a bot there. Still, the story's pretty good so far, so I have no reason to start playing with others.
Started the campaign a couple of days ago and I love it. Not much of a multiplayer, though. I'm more of a bot there. Still, the story's pretty good so far, so I have no reason to start playing with others.
G-Wrath Youth Team Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Dec 17, 2011 #7 Bump! I love StarCraft. I spend many hours each day watching matches and doing things StarCraft-related. I've recently made a switch from Terran to Protoss. I play on the NA and SEA servers. Anyway, for any who may care - the Blizzard Cup Grand Final is about to start. Here is a stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/GOMTV
Bump! I love StarCraft. I spend many hours each day watching matches and doing things StarCraft-related. I've recently made a switch from Terran to Protoss. I play on the NA and SEA servers. Anyway, for any who may care - the Blizzard Cup Grand Final is about to start. Here is a stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/GOMTV