Submit reply issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy2461
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy2461

Guest
I hit the submit reply button and it sends me to search

It’s happening quite a lot but not all the time

Anyone getting this issue

 
@Andy2461 Has that just started in the last hour or two, or happened before that?

 
Been happening to me randomly for ages on iOS. Sometimes the submit button just doesn’t work to o & I have to refresh.

 
Never happened to me on iOS. Occasionally Submit Reply just doesn't work but I put that down to the lack of quality of my content.

 
I've been having that issue intermittently for several weeks too. Only when using my iPhone.

 
I hit the submit reply button and it sends me to search

It’s happening quite a lot but not all the time

Anyone getting this issue
Been happening to me randomly for ages on iOS. Sometimes the submit button just doesn’t work to o & I have to refresh.
I've been having that issue intermittently for several weeks too. Only when using my iPhone.
I take it you are running the most up to date iOS?

 
Is it via the app Snedger, or through Safari/browser?
Safari and I'm using an iPhone 15 if that makes any difference being a bit older now.

 
Safari and I'm using an iPhone 15 if that makes any difference being a bit older now.
So long as it's the more up-to-date iOS, it's fine. I think the platform struggles on older iOS devices.

It might be worth trying the app to see if it's any different? It is based from the browser though, and no doubt @Munkunku has been using that anyway.

 
I’ve use safari & have the latest version of iOS. It doesn’t really bother me too much tbh

 
Back
Top