Supporting a New Team Are We?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian M
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brian M

Guest
I wonder how many Chelsea fans will be cheering on:

Leicester City

Barnsley

Hull City

For the next couple of weeks...
icon_cool.gif


 
Indeed, have been supporting Hull for a while, and Southend. They can keep the pressure coming from underneath
icon_cool.gif


 
Indeed, have been supporting Hull for a while, and Southend. They can keep the pressure coming from underneath
icon_cool.gif
Story of my life!

 
Leeds Leeds

Whatever have you done?

You're going down to Division One

You won't win a cup

You won't win a shield

Your biggest game will be Huddersfield!

Animation4.gif


 
I feel a bit bad for Wisey, but I'm sure he'll get over it. Unlike Leeds
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

Leeds and Wet Spam both getting relegated in the same season!

How disappointing is that?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Kev

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top