sweet waffle
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,510
- Reaction score
- 1
yes, i also think Van der Sar could have done more once it had passed him. 2 critical errors from him in my opinion... it was lovely to see thoughIs it just me or does anyone else think van der sour could have made some sort of effort to stop that.
Blame? Don't you mean thanks?As for apportioning blame well I would say it was 50 50
I don't really fault vds much there, apart from the fact he could have called to say he was coming out to collect.Much as I can't stand him, I don't think Rio was totally at fault there, Van der Sar was completely out of position and should have been back on his line to let Rio comfortably deal with the the situation.yes, i also think Van der Sar could have done more once it had passed him. 2 critical errors from him in my opinion... it was lovely to see thoughIs it just me or does anyone else think van der sour could have made some sort of effort to stop that.![]()